Scalloped top surface provides a safer sleeping position for those who want or need to sleep or rest in an elevated position.
- Adjustments enable angle to be from 15deg to 10deg.
- Can be used on the bed, couch or floor.
- Available in Quilted or Waterproof versions.
- Tailored poly-cotton over slips are available
- The wedge pillow for acid reflux & heartburn.
Contoured Bed Wedge elevates your head and supports your upper torso when sleeping or resting in bed to reduce or eliminate the symptoms of acid reflux, heartburn or gastric reflux and other medical problems such as asthma, bronchial or breathing constraints, hiatus hernia, and heart conditions.
- The elevation achieved through the use of the contoured bed wedge has also been found to be very useful in the treatment of Barrett's oesophagus or Barrett's condition.
- Ideal for home, nursing homes and hospitals for people needing to sleep in an elevated or angled sleeping position.
- Elevates and supports the head, neck, back and shoulders to support your body while sleeping, reading, or resting.
- Clever design
- Minimise pressure: The angle and surface contour minimises pressure on lower back and buttocks.
- Secure: Contoured scalloped surface moulds to body's contours giving the user a secure feeling.
- Designed to be used with a low pillow.
- Adjustable: Height and angle can be changed by removing an internal wedge to lower the bed wedge.
- Sleeping in an elevated position
- Manage, reduce or eliminate the symptoms of GERD (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease), Barretts Oesophagus, hiatus hernia, acid reflux or gastric reflux. - Use gravity to prevents stomach acid (digestive juices) coming up and damaging the oesophagus
- Helps reduce coughing and reduce drainage of mucus down the back of the throat - Ease the symptoms of colds, flu, sinus congestion and post nasal drainage
- Eases breathing difficulties - comfort of people who suffer from CHF (congestive heart failure) and other and congestive heart conditions, who have shortness of breath and coughing when lying flat.
- Often reduces snoring
- Helps relieve respiratory discomfort and ease breathing problems due emphysema, asthma, chest congestion, bronchial or other breathing constraints.
- Alleviates back pain due to load bearing on the lower back while sleeping, convalescing periods or in hospital.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category
From RRP $59.00