Features 'higher' and 'lower' sides as well as contour variance for maximum individual support and comfort for side or back sleeping. Scalloped under-edges allow shoulder (when side sleeping) to slip snugly under pillow. Benefits of using a memory foam contoured pillow:
- Head and neck are cushioned and supported during sleep.
- Designed to help alleviate and avoid neck and shoulder stress and muscle stiffness in both 'new' and 'old' injuries.
- Visco memory foam responds to your body's warmth and moulds and shapes to your head and neck giving your spine support.
- May assist asthma sufferers and others who require clear breathing patterns.
- Pillow's contour may help minimise light snoring by enhancing the airway through encouraging better spinal alignment
- Channels in the core-foam surface, combined with the open-weave inner cover, allow air to circulate, for cooler, healthier sleep
Memory Foam ... "feeling is believing" Created for the NASA, Memory Foam is temperature sensitive and responds to your body's warmth and moulds and shapes to your neck and head for optimum comfort and support. Memory foam (technical term visco elastic) has a modified cellular makeup which gives it unique temperature-sensitive qualities (softens slightly in contact with body warmth). It is also known for its soft and pliable feel, and pressure-diffusion properties.
Others Also Bought
From RRP $59.00
More From This Category
From RRP $39.00